Height Securities Sees FTC Approval of Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tracy commented, "We believe that the Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) transaction will gain FTC approval and that market concerns are overblown. As we discussed in our August 3 report, the biggest antitrust risk comes from the FTC’s sufficiency determination. While the FTC has made statements about increased antitrust enforcement, we believe that the market definition process and potential remedies are well along in the RAD/WBA transaction. The FTC is most likely reviewing the transaction under a local market definition, and the extended timeline could be due to a number of related factors. Overall, we believe that there has been little change in antitrust risk to the transaction over the past few months."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) says it has no plans to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Reuters
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!