Harman (HAR): Raising PT - Wells Fargo
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, David Lim, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Harmon International (NYSE: HAR) after the company delivered a solid quarter. Revenues exceeded consensus by $90MM and EPS surpassed consensus.
HAR reported FQ4 EPS of $1.57 versus consensus of $1.52. Revenues were $1.88B (+12% yr/yr) vs the consensus of $1.79B. Higher than anticipated operating performance (+$0.20), lower interest expense (+$0.02), a lower share count (+$0.02) and foreign exchange (F/X) gains (+$0.02) were partially offset by a higher tax rate (-$0.18).
Connected Car revenue was $843MM (+11% yr/yr). Connected Services revenue was $185MM. Lifestyle revenue was $578MM (+25% yr/yr). Professional revenue was $286MM
The new valuation range of $94 - $97 applies a P/E ratio of 13.2x-13.6x to the CY17 EPS
. price target of $95.00 (from $88.00)
Shares of Harmon International closed at $86.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!