Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Notes From Investor Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) after hosting a series of investor meetings. He raised his PT to $18 from $15 on additional risk-adjusted value from the ENHANZE franchise. The analyst has "enhanced conviction in the long-term value of ENHANZE products based on patent life which is specific to each new product formulation, as well as the clinical advantages of SC delivery to drive growth".
The analyst also thinks Stage 2 PFS results from PEGPH20 in pancreatic cancer during 4Q16 could pleasantly surprise investors given the better selected patient population and uninterrupted dosing schedule (vs Stage 1). He is also confident these results should support design of the enrolling Phase III and provide better guide posts for PoS calculus. PC has been a tough indication but he believes this HA-targeted approach may prove to be differentiated.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!