Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Notes From Investor Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) after hosting a series of investor meetings. He raised his PT to $18 from $15 on additional risk-adjusted value from the ENHANZE franchise. The analyst has "enhanced conviction in the long-term value of ENHANZE products based on patent life which is specific to each new product formulation, as well as the clinical advantages of SC delivery to drive growth".
The analyst also thinks Stage 2 PFS results from PEGPH20 in pancreatic cancer during 4Q16 could pleasantly surprise investors given the better selected patient population and uninterrupted dosing schedule (vs Stage 1). He is also confident these results should support design of the enrolling Phase III and provide better guide posts for PoS calculus. PC has been a tough indication but he believes this HA-targeted approach may prove to be differentiated.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- Burlington Stores (BURL): Raising Estimates After Non Deal Roadshow - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!