Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Notes From Investor Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) after hosting a series of investor meetings. He raised his PT to $18 from $15 on additional risk-adjusted value from the ENHANZE franchise. The analyst has "enhanced conviction in the long-term value of ENHANZE products based on patent life which is specific to each new product formulation, as well as the clinical advantages of SC delivery to drive growth".
The analyst also thinks Stage 2 PFS results from PEGPH20 in pancreatic cancer during 4Q16 could pleasantly surprise investors given the better selected patient population and uninterrupted dosing schedule (vs Stage 1). He is also confident these results should support design of the enrolling Phase III and provide better guide posts for PoS calculus. PC has been a tough indication but he believes this HA-targeted approach may prove to be differentiated.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!