Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Notes From Investor Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) after hosting a series of investor meetings. He raised his PT to $18 from $15 on additional risk-adjusted value from the ENHANZE franchise. The analyst has "enhanced conviction in the long-term value of ENHANZE products based on patent life which is specific to each new product formulation, as well as the clinical advantages of SC delivery to drive growth".
The analyst also thinks Stage 2 PFS results from PEGPH20 in pancreatic cancer during 4Q16 could pleasantly surprise investors given the better selected patient population and uninterrupted dosing schedule (vs Stage 1). He is also confident these results should support design of the enrolling Phase III and provide better guide posts for PoS calculus. PC has been a tough indication but he believes this HA-targeted approach may prove to be differentiated.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!