Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Notes From Investor Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) after hosting a series of investor meetings. He raised his PT to $18 from $15 on additional risk-adjusted value from the ENHANZE franchise. The analyst has "enhanced conviction in the long-term value of ENHANZE products based on patent life which is specific to each new product formulation, as well as the clinical advantages of SC delivery to drive growth".
The analyst also thinks Stage 2 PFS results from PEGPH20 in pancreatic cancer during 4Q16 could pleasantly surprise investors given the better selected patient population and uninterrupted dosing schedule (vs Stage 1). He is also confident these results should support design of the enrolling Phase III and provide better guide posts for PoS calculus. PC has been a tough indication but he believes this HA-targeted approach may prove to be differentiated.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): Raising PT - Needham
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!