Hain Celestial (HAIN): Why The 25% Overnight Drop Is A Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $50.00 (from $57.00) after the company announced an audit committee review of concessions granted to distributors in the US. Separately, the company said it does not expect to achieve its FY16 guidance.
The analyst stated that he "can’t reasonably estimate the magnitude/timing of this event. However, we view the stock weakness (- 25% pre-mkt) as a potential buying opportunity; we see value in the company’s brands, category exposure & cash flow. Worst case, probability of a buyout is now higher".
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $53.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!