Hain Celestial (HAIN): Why The 25% Overnight Drop Is A Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $50.00 (from $57.00) after the company announced an audit committee review of concessions granted to distributors in the US. Separately, the company said it does not expect to achieve its FY16 guidance.
The analyst stated that he "can’t reasonably estimate the magnitude/timing of this event. However, we view the stock weakness (- 25% pre-mkt) as a potential buying opportunity; we see value in the company’s brands, category exposure & cash flow. Worst case, probability of a buyout is now higher".
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $53.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!