Hain Celestial (HAIN): Why The 25% Overnight Drop Is A Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $50.00 (from $57.00) after the company announced an audit committee review of concessions granted to distributors in the US. Separately, the company said it does not expect to achieve its FY16 guidance.
The analyst stated that he "can’t reasonably estimate the magnitude/timing of this event. However, we view the stock weakness (- 25% pre-mkt) as a potential buying opportunity; we see value in the company’s brands, category exposure & cash flow. Worst case, probability of a buyout is now higher".
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $53.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!