Hain Celestial (HAIN): Cutting PT and Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, Steven Strycula, reiterated his Sell rating on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $33 after the analyst's new base case assumes no immediate audit clarity and values Hain using trailing 12m FCF/share ($1.65) in place of adjusted EPS ($1.97).
The analyst believes Hain's ongoing audit review is an unknowable outcome and incremental investors seem reluctant to step in front of the news. The new price target of $33 is down from $40.
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $35.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!