Hain Celestial (HAIN): Cutting PT and Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Steven Strycula, reiterated his Sell rating on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $33 after the analyst's new base case assumes no immediate audit clarity and values Hain using trailing 12m FCF/share ($1.65) in place of adjusted EPS ($1.97).
The analyst believes Hain's ongoing audit review is an unknowable outcome and incremental investors seem reluctant to step in front of the news. The new price target of $33 is down from $40.
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $35.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!