Hain Celestial (HAIN): Cutting PT and Reiterating Sell - UBS
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst, Steven Strycula, reiterated his Sell rating on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) and cut his price target to $33 after the analyst's new base case assumes no immediate audit clarity and values Hain using trailing 12m FCF/share ($1.65) in place of adjusted EPS ($1.97).
The analyst believes Hain's ongoing audit review is an unknowable outcome and incremental investors seem reluctant to step in front of the news. The new price target of $33 is down from $40.
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $35.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!