HP Enterprise (HPE) PT Lifted to $26 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Richard Kugele reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $26.00 (from $24.00), saying the future company is coming into focus.
Kugele commented, " We believe the HPE of the future is beginning to emerge from the cloud of divestitures, restructurings, and turmoil that has plagued the company for much of the last decade. With a focus on hybrid IT, intelligent edge solutions and associated services, we think HPE should be able to achieve a level of growth in F18 and continue to deliver meaningful capital return to shareholders. Based on the improved transaction value of ES (and slightly higher HPE standalone EPS) we are adjusting our PT to $26 from $24. Maintain Buy"
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $21.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!