HP Enterprise (HPE) PT Bumped to $27 at UBS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Steven Milunovich reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $27.00 (from $26.00) on potential for improved enterprise group revenue growth.
Milunovich said the company's narrowed focus is paying off so far. "HPE's stock has outperformed since the split a year ago due to (1) inexpensive valuation, (2) earnings beats in F1H/16, and (3) announced divestitures of Enterprise Services and Software," the analyst notes. "Today only valuation remains with a P/E of 8x ex-cash and an EV/EBITDA of about 4x. We do have concerns regarding HPE's private cloud focus. We recently considered additional catalysts, including cost cutting and edge computing (link). Although gains may come more gradually, the stock could grind higher on Enterprise Group growth and significant buyback activity."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $23.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!