HP Enterprise (HPE) PT Bumped to $27 at UBS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Steven Milunovich reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $27.00 (from $26.00) on potential for improved enterprise group revenue growth.
Milunovich said the company's narrowed focus is paying off so far. "HPE's stock has outperformed since the split a year ago due to (1) inexpensive valuation, (2) earnings beats in F1H/16, and (3) announced divestitures of Enterprise Services and Software," the analyst notes. "Today only valuation remains with a P/E of 8x ex-cash and an EV/EBITDA of about 4x. We do have concerns regarding HPE's private cloud focus. We recently considered additional catalysts, including cost cutting and edge computing (link). Although gains may come more gradually, the stock could grind higher on Enterprise Group growth and significant buyback activity."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $23.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!