HP Enterprise (HPE) PT Bumped to $27 at UBS
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Steven Milunovich reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $27.00 (from $26.00) on potential for improved enterprise group revenue growth.
Milunovich said the company's narrowed focus is paying off so far. "HPE's stock has outperformed since the split a year ago due to (1) inexpensive valuation, (2) earnings beats in F1H/16, and (3) announced divestitures of Enterprise Services and Software," the analyst notes. "Today only valuation remains with a P/E of 8x ex-cash and an EV/EBITDA of about 4x. We do have concerns regarding HPE's private cloud focus. We recently considered additional catalysts, including cost cutting and edge computing (link). Although gains may come more gradually, the stock could grind higher on Enterprise Group growth and significant buyback activity."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $23.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!