HP Enterprise (HPE) Margin Improvement Continue; PT Up to $27 - BMO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Tim Long reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $27.00 (from $26.00) following Q3 results as margin improvement continues.
Long commented, "Results were largely as expected, with revenues in line with our expectation and a strong margin performance. While the results were largely neutral, as the attention shifts to the RemainCo, we believe the pending divestitures will help streamline the business, better position the company for growth, and unlock value to further support a strong capital return program. We also believe the RemainCo is undervalued as it currently trades at less than 9x FY2017E EPS."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!