HP Enterprise (HPE) Margin Improvement Continue; PT Up to $27 - BMO
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Tim Long reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) to $27.00 (from $26.00) following Q3 results as margin improvement continues.
Long commented, "Results were largely as expected, with revenues in line with our expectation and a strong margin performance. While the results were largely neutral, as the attention shifts to the RemainCo, we believe the pending divestitures will help streamline the business, better position the company for growth, and unlock value to further support a strong capital return program. We also believe the RemainCo is undervalued as it currently trades at less than 9x FY2017E EPS."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!