HP (HPQ) PT Raised to $16 at RBC Into Analyst Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani bumped his price target on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) to $16.00 (from $14.00) but maintained a Sector Perform rating into the upcoming October 13th Analyst Day event.
Daryanani commented, "Heading into HPQ's analyst day, we think the key focus areas will be – 1) Printing: expect updated details for printing strategy & timeline for Supplies recovery following channel actions and announced acquisition of Samsung's printing business, 2) FCF Generation: Given HPQ is likely positioned to achieve ~$2.3B of FCF in FY16, focus will be on their FY17 target (we think $2.4-2.8B is reasonable with lower restructuring partially offset by cash-cycle days), 3) PCs: We expect outlook for PCs to improve given improved PC data points vs. HPQ's below seasonal guide, 4) Growth Vectors: details on 3D printing product suite, market opportunity, and A3 copier aspirations, and 5) Restructuring: progress on current restructuring initiatives and impact from Samsung printing acquisition. Maintain SP rating and raising target to $16 to reflect improved sentiment."
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $15.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!