HP, Inc. (HPQ): FY17 Cash Flow Consensus Is Too Low - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) after hosting investor meetings with Diana Sroka, head of HPQ investor relations, at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit. The analyst is incrementally positive on the Graphics and Copier (A3) opportunities which leads him to believe consensus FY17 Free Cash Flow is too low.
No change to the price target of $16.75.
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!