HP, Inc. (HPQ): FY17 Cash Flow Consensus Is Too Low - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) after hosting investor meetings with Diana Sroka, head of HPQ investor relations, at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit. The analyst is incrementally positive on the Graphics and Copier (A3) opportunities which leads him to believe consensus FY17 Free Cash Flow is too low.
No change to the price target of $16.75.
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!