HP, Inc. (HPQ): FY17 Cash Flow Consensus Is Too Low - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) after hosting investor meetings with Diana Sroka, head of HPQ investor relations, at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit. The analyst is incrementally positive on the Graphics and Copier (A3) opportunities which leads him to believe consensus FY17 Free Cash Flow is too low.
No change to the price target of $16.75.
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!