HCP, Inc. (HCP): The Spin Benefit Is In The Price - UBS
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, Nick Yulico, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of HCP (NYSE: HCP) since the current valuation factors in the bulk of the benefit from HCP's plan to spin off its skilled nursing assets.
The analyst went on to state that key takeaways from 2Q results include:
1) Cash SSNOI guidance for FY16 was unchanged at 1.5%-2.5%.
2) The focus remains on HCR ManorCare until that portfolio is spun out as its own entity (Quality Care Partners, or QCP)
3) HCRMC's 2Q EBITDAR was flat q/q, but TTM fixed charge coverage was barely
above 1.0x (1.03x vs. 1.06x in 1Q).
4) EBITDAR at HCRMC remains under pressure due to tough operator occupancy and a shift to managed care.
The price price target increases to $38.00 from $35.00.
Shares of HCP closed at $39.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!