HCP, Inc. (HCP): The Spin Benefit Is In The Price - UBS
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Nick Yulico, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of HCP (NYSE: HCP) since the current valuation factors in the bulk of the benefit from HCP's plan to spin off its skilled nursing assets.
The analyst went on to state that key takeaways from 2Q results include:
1) Cash SSNOI guidance for FY16 was unchanged at 1.5%-2.5%.
2) The focus remains on HCR ManorCare until that portfolio is spun out as its own entity (Quality Care Partners, or QCP)
3) HCRMC's 2Q EBITDAR was flat q/q, but TTM fixed charge coverage was barely
above 1.0x (1.03x vs. 1.06x in 1Q).
4) EBITDAR at HCRMC remains under pressure due to tough operator occupancy and a shift to managed care.
The price price target increases to $38.00 from $35.00.
Shares of HCP closed at $39.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!