HCA Holdings (HCA)/Universal Health Services (UHS) PTs Raised at UBS (Earlier)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
UBS maintained a Buy rating on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) and raised its price target to $67.00 (from $58.00). Universal Health Services' (NYSE: UHS), also Buy rated, price target was raised to $108 (from $99).
Analyst A.J. Rice said, "We expect hospital cos. to strike a positive tone when they release Q2 results later this month. Having posted a very strong Q1, UHS is expected to beat estimates and raise its outlook for the full year. LPNT (Nasdaq: LPNT), which ran ahead of reform expectations in Q1, is likely to increase its full year ACA benefit estimate and perhaps raise the lower end of its 2014 EBITDA guidance range."
"Expectations are more modest for Community Health (NYSE: CYH) and Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC). We believe investors will be satisfied if both companies meet Q2 consensus ests (without a lot of moving parts) and maintain their rest of the year outlooks. We expect THC to say that it now expects to realize $140 mln CA provider tax payments in 4Q instead of Q3. Industry giant HCA faces its most difficult volume comp and the one-year anniversary of its massive cost cutting program. Consensus expectations anticipate flat Y/Y EBITDA in Q2 at HCA, which seems very achievable given mgmt's positive tone intra-quarter. With this Q2 preview, we are raising our 2015 HCA estimate and our price targets for HCA and UHS," added the analyst.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $55.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Marvell (MRVL) PT, Estimates Cut at Susquehanna Post Q1, Cautious Outlook
- Wedbush Maintains Outperform following Kirkland's (KIRK) Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!