HCA Holdings (HCA)/Universal Health Services (UHS) PTs Raised at UBS (Earlier)
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
UBS maintained a Buy rating on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) and raised its price target to $67.00 (from $58.00). Universal Health Services' (NYSE: UHS), also Buy rated, price target was raised to $108 (from $99).
Analyst A.J. Rice said, "We expect hospital cos. to strike a positive tone when they release Q2 results later this month. Having posted a very strong Q1, UHS is expected to beat estimates and raise its outlook for the full year. LPNT (Nasdaq: LPNT), which ran ahead of reform expectations in Q1, is likely to increase its full year ACA benefit estimate and perhaps raise the lower end of its 2014 EBITDA guidance range."
"Expectations are more modest for Community Health (NYSE: CYH) and Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC). We believe investors will be satisfied if both companies meet Q2 consensus ests (without a lot of moving parts) and maintain their rest of the year outlooks. We expect THC to say that it now expects to realize $140 mln CA provider tax payments in 4Q instead of Q3. Industry giant HCA faces its most difficult volume comp and the one-year anniversary of its massive cost cutting program. Consensus expectations anticipate flat Y/Y EBITDA in Q2 at HCA, which seems very achievable given mgmt's positive tone intra-quarter. With this Q2 preview, we are raising our 2015 HCA estimate and our price targets for HCA and UHS," added the analyst.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $55.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) PT, Estimates Raised at Canaccord Genuity Following Q4 Earnings
- Janus Capital (JNS) PT Raised to $20 at Jefferies Post Q4 Earnings
- Altera (ALTR) PT Trimmed to $33 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!