HCA Holdings (HCA) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) to $72.00 (from $70.00) following raised guidance.
Tanquilut said, "We continue to have a bullish view on HCA even after today's strong move in the stock, given our belief that the company's good Q2 volume performance and better-than-expected reform contribution highlight continued growth and earnings upside opportunities over the next few quarters. We also believe that HCA's strong cash flows open up opportunities for stock-enhancing capital deployment (M&A or share buybacks)."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from $3.61 to $4.10.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $60.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Reiterated Buy on Dollar General (DG) Following 2Q15
- Sterne Agee CRT Reiterates Buy on Caleres (CAL) Following 2Q15
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Splunk (SPLK) to $76 Following 2Q16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!