HCA Holdings (HCA) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) to $72.00 (from $70.00) following raised guidance.
Tanquilut said, "We continue to have a bullish view on HCA even after today's strong move in the stock, given our belief that the company's good Q2 volume performance and better-than-expected reform contribution highlight continued growth and earnings upside opportunities over the next few quarters. We also believe that HCA's strong cash flows open up opportunities for stock-enhancing capital deployment (M&A or share buybacks)."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from $3.61 to $4.10.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $60.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Previews Apple (AAPL) Q2; Raises Est, PT and Sees Large Capital Return Plan
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) PT Lifted to $60 at RBC Capital
- Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Trimmed to $625 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!