HCA Holdings (HCA) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reiterates FY15 Guidance
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) to $72.00 (from $70.00) following raised guidance.
Tanquilut said, "We continue to have a bullish view on HCA even after today's strong move in the stock, given our belief that the company's good Q2 volume performance and better-than-expected reform contribution highlight continued growth and earnings upside opportunities over the next few quarters. We also believe that HCA's strong cash flows open up opportunities for stock-enhancing capital deployment (M&A or share buybacks)."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from $3.61 to $4.10.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $60.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials (AMAT) Added to Focus List at Citi
- Retail, A Less Often Discussed Oil Trade (SBUX) (NKE) (TJX)
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) PT Trimmed at UBS, Bullish Stance Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!