HCA Holdings (HCA) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) to $72.00 (from $70.00) following raised guidance.
Tanquilut said, "We continue to have a bullish view on HCA even after today's strong move in the stock, given our belief that the company's good Q2 volume performance and better-than-expected reform contribution highlight continued growth and earnings upside opportunities over the next few quarters. We also believe that HCA's strong cash flows open up opportunities for stock-enhancing capital deployment (M&A or share buybacks)."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from $3.61 to $4.10.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $60.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Gap (GPS) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Cuts Price target on Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN) Following Industry Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Tyson Foods (TSN) on Improving Beef Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!