HCA Holdings (HCA) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) to $72.00 (from $70.00) following raised guidance.
Tanquilut said, "We continue to have a bullish view on HCA even after today's strong move in the stock, given our belief that the company's good Q2 volume performance and better-than-expected reform contribution highlight continued growth and earnings upside opportunities over the next few quarters. We also believe that HCA's strong cash flows open up opportunities for stock-enhancing capital deployment (M&A or share buybacks)."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from $3.61 to $4.10.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $60.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!