H.C. Wainwright Starts vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Although much of the Street is focused on Azeliragon, in mild Alzheimer’s’ disease (AD), we find the diabetes compounds to be more likely to move the stock in the near-term. Azeliragon has completed enrollment in the first Phase 3 study (second now enrolling), and with data expected in early 2018, it could be one of the next wave of promising Alzheimer's drugs, an area that is littered with drug failures for the industry. Therefore, given the history and lack of data until 2018, we don't see the stock trading on this anytime soon. We are more enthusiastic about the two diabetes drugs that should be ripe for partnering upon success in Phase 2. TTP399 completed a successful Phase 2b in August and TTP273 should have Phase 2b data in December, the nearest term catalyst."
- TTP399 would be the first "selective" GKA.
- TTP273 would be one of the first oral GLP1's.
- Azeliragon's novel mechanism.
- Upcoming potential stock moving catalysts include: (see full report)
- Our target of $13 would only be a $425M market cap.
Shares of vTv Therapeutics closed at $7.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!