H.C. Wainwright Starts vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Although much of the Street is focused on Azeliragon, in mild Alzheimer’s’ disease (AD), we find the diabetes compounds to be more likely to move the stock in the near-term. Azeliragon has completed enrollment in the first Phase 3 study (second now enrolling), and with data expected in early 2018, it could be one of the next wave of promising Alzheimer's drugs, an area that is littered with drug failures for the industry. Therefore, given the history and lack of data until 2018, we don't see the stock trading on this anytime soon. We are more enthusiastic about the two diabetes drugs that should be ripe for partnering upon success in Phase 2. TTP399 completed a successful Phase 2b in August and TTP273 should have Phase 2b data in December, the nearest term catalyst."
- TTP399 would be the first "selective" GKA.
- TTP273 would be one of the first oral GLP1's.
- Azeliragon's novel mechanism.
- Upcoming potential stock moving catalysts include: (see full report)
- Our target of $13 would only be a $425M market cap.
Shares of vTv Therapeutics closed at $7.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!