H.C. Wainwright Starts Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ZYNE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.
Analyst Corey Davis said, "Although the medical benefits of cannabis has been realized for centuries, it is only more recently that the pharmaceutical industry has moved closer to being able to capture the clinical benefits with viable pharmaceutical agents and validated clinical trials that will be acceptable to the FDA. The two active ingredients in cannabis are cannabinoid (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Even though Zynerba is still in Phase 2, the active ingredients in its two products are now validated and its novel delivery mechanisms have been proven to work in animal models (and in humans). Hence we think the likelihood of success is higher than normal for an average pre-Phase 2 company. But in our view, this is not baked into the current valuation and not as 'early-stage' as many may believe."
Shares of Zynerba Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!