H.C. Wainwright Starts Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ZYNE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.
Analyst Corey Davis said, "Although the medical benefits of cannabis has been realized for centuries, it is only more recently that the pharmaceutical industry has moved closer to being able to capture the clinical benefits with viable pharmaceutical agents and validated clinical trials that will be acceptable to the FDA. The two active ingredients in cannabis are cannabinoid (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Even though Zynerba is still in Phase 2, the active ingredients in its two products are now validated and its novel delivery mechanisms have been proven to work in animal models (and in humans). Hence we think the likelihood of success is higher than normal for an average pre-Phase 2 company. But in our view, this is not baked into the current valuation and not as 'early-stage' as many may believe."
Shares of Zynerba Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!