H.C. Wainwright Starts Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Proteon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18. Analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth expects vonapanitase risk-adjusted revenues of $543 million by 2029.
"In our opinion, undoubtedly the most important milestone coming up for Proteon is the announcement offinal results from the Phase 3 PATENCY 1 study, which we expect in 4Q16, " said Ramakanth. "PATENCY-1 is a 300-patient study designed to compare treatment using 30 mcg of vonapanitase during AVF surgery with placebo. If vonapanitase is able to demonstrate a similar level of clinical benefit as in the Phase 2, we expect there is a high likelihood that it could achieve the primary endpoint of an improvement in 12-month primary unassisted patency. We believe positive results from PATENCY-1 could be a significant catalyst for Proteon’s stock price.”
Shares of Proteon Therapeutics closed at $8.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!