H.C. Wainwright Starts Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Proteon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18. Analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth expects vonapanitase risk-adjusted revenues of $543 million by 2029.
"In our opinion, undoubtedly the most important milestone coming up for Proteon is the announcement offinal results from the Phase 3 PATENCY 1 study, which we expect in 4Q16, " said Ramakanth. "PATENCY-1 is a 300-patient study designed to compare treatment using 30 mcg of vonapanitase during AVF surgery with placebo. If vonapanitase is able to demonstrate a similar level of clinical benefit as in the Phase 2, we expect there is a high likelihood that it could achieve the primary endpoint of an improvement in 12-month primary unassisted patency. We believe positive results from PATENCY-1 could be a significant catalyst for Proteon’s stock price.”
Shares of Proteon Therapeutics closed at $8.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!