H.C. Wainwright Starts Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Proteon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18. Analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth expects vonapanitase risk-adjusted revenues of $543 million by 2029.
"In our opinion, undoubtedly the most important milestone coming up for Proteon is the announcement offinal results from the Phase 3 PATENCY 1 study, which we expect in 4Q16, " said Ramakanth. "PATENCY-1 is a 300-patient study designed to compare treatment using 30 mcg of vonapanitase during AVF surgery with placebo. If vonapanitase is able to demonstrate a similar level of clinical benefit as in the Phase 2, we expect there is a high likelihood that it could achieve the primary endpoint of an improvement in 12-month primary unassisted patency. We believe positive results from PATENCY-1 could be a significant catalyst for Proteon’s stock price.”
Shares of Proteon Therapeutics closed at $8.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!