H.C. Wainwright Starts Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Proteon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18. Analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth expects vonapanitase risk-adjusted revenues of $543 million by 2029.
"In our opinion, undoubtedly the most important milestone coming up for Proteon is the announcement offinal results from the Phase 3 PATENCY 1 study, which we expect in 4Q16, " said Ramakanth. "PATENCY-1 is a 300-patient study designed to compare treatment using 30 mcg of vonapanitase during AVF surgery with placebo. If vonapanitase is able to demonstrate a similar level of clinical benefit as in the Phase 2, we expect there is a high likelihood that it could achieve the primary endpoint of an improvement in 12-month primary unassisted patency. We believe positive results from PATENCY-1 could be a significant catalyst for Proteon’s stock price.”
Shares of Proteon Therapeutics closed at $8.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!