H.C. Wainwright Starts OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20. Analyst Shaunak Deepak thinks investors should buy ahead of possible partner opt-ins.
"We believe OncoMed is entering a year of dramatic changes with upcoming opt-in decisions for its lead drug candidates expected from ts three partners Celgene (CELG; not rated), Bayer (BAYN; not rated), and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK; not rated). In addition to near-term optin milestones that could reach $172M, we believe these partnerships could payoff with long-term benefits and free-up OncoMed’s resources to pursue new development activities," said Deepak.
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Oil States International (OIS) at Hold
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!