H.C. Wainwright Starts OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20. Analyst Shaunak Deepak thinks investors should buy ahead of possible partner opt-ins.
"We believe OncoMed is entering a year of dramatic changes with upcoming opt-in decisions for its lead drug candidates expected from ts three partners Celgene (CELG; not rated), Bayer (BAYN; not rated), and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK; not rated). In addition to near-term optin milestones that could reach $172M, we believe these partnerships could payoff with long-term benefits and free-up OncoMed’s resources to pursue new development activities," said Deepak.
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!