H.C. Wainwright Starts OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Buy
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20. Analyst Shaunak Deepak thinks investors should buy ahead of possible partner opt-ins.
"We believe OncoMed is entering a year of dramatic changes with upcoming opt-in decisions for its lead drug candidates expected from ts three partners Celgene (CELG; not rated), Bayer (BAYN; not rated), and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK; not rated). In addition to near-term optin milestones that could reach $172M, we believe these partnerships could payoff with long-term benefits and free-up OncoMed’s resources to pursue new development activities," said Deepak.
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on DTE Energy (DTE) to $112; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!