H.C. Wainwright Starts OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20. Analyst Shaunak Deepak thinks investors should buy ahead of possible partner opt-ins.
"We believe OncoMed is entering a year of dramatic changes with upcoming opt-in decisions for its lead drug candidates expected from ts three partners Celgene (CELG; not rated), Bayer (BAYN; not rated), and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK; not rated). In addition to near-term optin milestones that could reach $172M, we believe these partnerships could payoff with long-term benefits and free-up OncoMed’s resources to pursue new development activities," said Deepak.
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!