H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Ohr Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: OHRP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Our focus is on squalamine, in Phase 3 for wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). There is tremendous interest in this category given the success of Lucentis and Eylea (~$8B combined), and yet Ohr is mostly overlooked by the Street, in our view. Although squalamine is an old drug that has been around since the 1990’s, we think Ohr has identified the correct path forward based on a re-examination of the failed Phase 2 trial. It began a 650-patient Phase 3 trial in June 2016, and we expect data in 2018, with a launch in 2019. Given the interest in the space, we wouldn't be surprised to see a corporate partnership deal in advance of the Phase 3 data."
Shares of Ohr Pharmaceutical closed at $2.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!