H.C. Wainwright Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy, $12 PT
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak commented, " We believe that Mirati’s approach to drug development remains sound: identifying compounds that show activity in biomarker-specified subpopulations of patients. We believe Mirati’s selective kinase inhibitors, glesatinib and sitravatinib, offer the most compelling potential; however, we need to see additional efficacy data in 2017 to become more comfortable with their prospects. That said, with MRTX shares trading where the are, we believe Mirati could be a high-reward story with the otherwise high-risk offset by a relatively strong balance sheet."
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!