H.C. Wainwright Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy, $12 PT
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak commented, " We believe that Mirati’s approach to drug development remains sound: identifying compounds that show activity in biomarker-specified subpopulations of patients. We believe Mirati’s selective kinase inhibitors, glesatinib and sitravatinib, offer the most compelling potential; however, we need to see additional efficacy data in 2017 to become more comfortable with their prospects. That said, with MRTX shares trading where the are, we believe Mirati could be a high-reward story with the otherwise high-risk offset by a relatively strong balance sheet."
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!