H.C. Wainwright Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy, $12 PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak commented, " We believe that Mirati’s approach to drug development remains sound: identifying compounds that show activity in biomarker-specified subpopulations of patients. We believe Mirati’s selective kinase inhibitors, glesatinib and sitravatinib, offer the most compelling potential; however, we need to see additional efficacy data in 2017 to become more comfortable with their prospects. That said, with MRTX shares trading where the are, we believe Mirati could be a high-reward story with the otherwise high-risk offset by a relatively strong balance sheet."
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!