H.C. Wainwright Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy, $12 PT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak commented, " We believe that Mirati’s approach to drug development remains sound: identifying compounds that show activity in biomarker-specified subpopulations of patients. We believe Mirati’s selective kinase inhibitors, glesatinib and sitravatinib, offer the most compelling potential; however, we need to see additional efficacy data in 2017 to become more comfortable with their prospects. That said, with MRTX shares trading where the are, we believe Mirati could be a high-reward story with the otherwise high-risk offset by a relatively strong balance sheet."
Shares of Mirati Therapeutics closed at $5.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!