H.C. Wainwright Starts Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) at Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak said, "Strong partnerships, positive pivotal data, and over $400M in cash at 2Q, put Lexicon in an enviable position going into 2017, in our opinion. We would be buyers of LXRX going into the December readout of the second inTandem2 pivotal trial for sotagliflozin in type 1 diabetes and the February FDA approval decision for telotristatethyl for carcinoid syndrome."
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX): Buy Ahead of PhIII Data - Wedbush
- Wedbush Starts Beazer Homes (BZH) at Neutral
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Topline Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Data; Study Did Not Reach Statistical Significance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!