H.C. Wainwright Starts Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak said, "Strong partnerships, positive pivotal data, and over $400M in cash at 2Q, put Lexicon in an enviable position going into 2017, in our opinion. We would be buyers of LXRX going into the December readout of the second inTandem2 pivotal trial for sotagliflozin in type 1 diabetes and the February FDA approval decision for telotristatethyl for carcinoid syndrome."
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!