H.C. Wainwright Starts Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.
Analyst Shaunak Deepak said, "Strong partnerships, positive pivotal data, and over $400M in cash at 2Q, put Lexicon in an enviable position going into 2017, in our opinion. We would be buyers of LXRX going into the December readout of the second inTandem2 pivotal trial for sotagliflozin in type 1 diabetes and the February FDA approval decision for telotristatethyl for carcinoid syndrome."
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!