H.C. Wainwright Starts Kite Pharma (KITE) at Buy, $78 PT
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "While the competition for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cells is intense, Kite should have a big first-mover advantage with KTE-C19, assuming it can indeed be the first FDA approved product in 2017. The advantage of being first is the ability to educate physicians on the technique that is specific to Kite, prove its manufacturing capabilities are fast and efficient, and create powerful brand name recognition and goodwill among all stakeholders for its follow-on products"
Davis said the powerful Phase 2 data from ZUMA-1 should be sufficient for approval.
Catalysts that could move the stock over the next several months:
- Nov. 21—late breaker ASH abstracts released.
- Dec. 3-6—multiple presentations at the ASH conference, including a potential late-breaker on the 6th with 3-month data from 72 patients in Cohort 1 of the ZUMA-1 trial.
- 4Q16—Filing of the rolling BLA for KTE-C19.
- 4Q16—ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 Phase 1 for KTE-C19 in ALL.
- 1Q17—Final six month data from ZUMA-1.
- 4Q17—Anticipated FDA approval and launch of KTE-C19.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $51.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): ASH Presentation Is Another Positive For Zuma - HC Wainwright
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!