H.C. Wainwright Starts Kite Pharma (KITE) at Buy, $78 PT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "While the competition for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cells is intense, Kite should have a big first-mover advantage with KTE-C19, assuming it can indeed be the first FDA approved product in 2017. The advantage of being first is the ability to educate physicians on the technique that is specific to Kite, prove its manufacturing capabilities are fast and efficient, and create powerful brand name recognition and goodwill among all stakeholders for its follow-on products"
Davis said the powerful Phase 2 data from ZUMA-1 should be sufficient for approval.
Catalysts that could move the stock over the next several months:
- Nov. 21—late breaker ASH abstracts released.
- Dec. 3-6—multiple presentations at the ASH conference, including a potential late-breaker on the 6th with 3-month data from 72 patients in Cohort 1 of the ZUMA-1 trial.
- 4Q16—Filing of the rolling BLA for KTE-C19.
- 4Q16—ZUMA-3 and ZUMA-4 Phase 1 for KTE-C19 in ALL.
- 1Q17—Final six month data from ZUMA-1.
- 4Q17—Anticipated FDA approval and launch of KTE-C19.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $51.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!