H.C. Wainwright Starts Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Andrew Fein noted its diverse pipeline.
"In our view, there are three kinds of biotech companies: (a) the first kind offers hard-to-value early-stage science under a strong team with a proven track record (usually a Boston spin-out favorite template); (b) the second kind offers a near-clinical or clinical agent/class with a novel MoA, typically as a high-risk and high-reward program; and (c) the third kind offers an agent/class with a de-risked and established MoA, and typically the price to pay for such “old reliable” science is the pressure of competition. In our view, Kadmon combines the best features of those three categories in one company," said the analyst.
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $9.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!