H.C. Wainwright Starts Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Andrew Fein noted its diverse pipeline.
"In our view, there are three kinds of biotech companies: (a) the first kind offers hard-to-value early-stage science under a strong team with a proven track record (usually a Boston spin-out favorite template); (b) the second kind offers a near-clinical or clinical agent/class with a novel MoA, typically as a high-risk and high-reward program; and (c) the third kind offers an agent/class with a de-risked and established MoA, and typically the price to pay for such “old reliable” science is the pressure of competition. In our view, Kadmon combines the best features of those three categories in one company," said the analyst.
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $9.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!