H.C. Wainwright Starts Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) at Buy
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Andrew Fein noted its diverse pipeline.
"In our view, there are three kinds of biotech companies: (a) the first kind offers hard-to-value early-stage science under a strong team with a proven track record (usually a Boston spin-out favorite template); (b) the second kind offers a near-clinical or clinical agent/class with a novel MoA, typically as a high-risk and high-reward program; and (c) the third kind offers an agent/class with a de-risked and established MoA, and typically the price to pay for such “old reliable” science is the pressure of competition. In our view, Kadmon combines the best features of those three categories in one company," said the analyst.
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $9.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!