H.C. Wainwright Starts Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Andrew Fein noted its diverse pipeline.
"In our view, there are three kinds of biotech companies: (a) the first kind offers hard-to-value early-stage science under a strong team with a proven track record (usually a Boston spin-out favorite template); (b) the second kind offers a near-clinical or clinical agent/class with a novel MoA, typically as a high-risk and high-reward program; and (c) the third kind offers an agent/class with a de-risked and established MoA, and typically the price to pay for such “old reliable” science is the pressure of competition. In our view, Kadmon combines the best features of those three categories in one company," said the analyst.
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $9.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!