H.C. Wainwright Starts Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) at Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish on its lead drug, trabodenoson.
"Our investment thesis hinges on the success of trabodenoson (and its second product,trabodenoson in combination with latanoprost, FDC), for glaucoma. Inotek has successfully completed Phase 2 (one in 2012; the secondin 2015), it started the Phase 3 MATrX-1 monotherapy trial in September 2015, and started the Phase 2 combination study in July 2016. The first big data release should come from MATrX-1 in late2016—what we see as the primary near-term stock driver," said Davis.
Shares of Inotek Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- Stifel Upgrades Vince Holding (VNCE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!