H.C. Wainwright Starts Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish on its lead drug, trabodenoson.
"Our investment thesis hinges on the success of trabodenoson (and its second product,trabodenoson in combination with latanoprost, FDC), for glaucoma. Inotek has successfully completed Phase 2 (one in 2012; the secondin 2015), it started the Phase 3 MATrX-1 monotherapy trial in September 2015, and started the Phase 2 combination study in July 2016. The first big data release should come from MATrX-1 in late2016—what we see as the primary near-term stock driver," said Davis.
Shares of Inotek Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!