H.C. Wainwright Starts Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) at Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish on its lead drug, trabodenoson.
"Our investment thesis hinges on the success of trabodenoson (and its second product,trabodenoson in combination with latanoprost, FDC), for glaucoma. Inotek has successfully completed Phase 2 (one in 2012; the secondin 2015), it started the Phase 3 MATrX-1 monotherapy trial in September 2015, and started the Phase 2 combination study in July 2016. The first big data release should come from MATrX-1 in late2016—what we see as the primary near-term stock driver," said Davis.
Shares of Inotek Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Stifel Downgrades Cott Corporation (COT) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!