H.C. Wainwright Starts Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish on its lead drug, trabodenoson.
"Our investment thesis hinges on the success of trabodenoson (and its second product,trabodenoson in combination with latanoprost, FDC), for glaucoma. Inotek has successfully completed Phase 2 (one in 2012; the secondin 2015), it started the Phase 3 MATrX-1 monotherapy trial in September 2015, and started the Phase 2 combination study in July 2016. The first big data release should come from MATrX-1 in late2016—what we see as the primary near-term stock driver," said Davis.
Shares of Inotek Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!