H.C. Wainwright Starts Cara Therapeutics (CARA) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Drug companies have been seeking the perfect pain treatment for decades—something with mu-opioid-like efficacy (e.g., morphine) with none of the side effects. The ideal product has proven elusive, but Cara's CR845 could come close. Its novelty as one of the first kappa opioid receptor agonists that does not enter the CNS, presents the opportunity to treat peripheral pain without addiction potential. Cara now has shown impressive proof of concept data, but the real clincher should come from the readout of three ongoing Phase 2/3 studies expected in the 1H 2017."
Shares of Cara Therapeutics closed at $7.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!