H.C. Wainwright Starts Cara Therapeutics (CARA) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Drug companies have been seeking the perfect pain treatment for decades—something with mu-opioid-like efficacy (e.g., morphine) with none of the side effects. The ideal product has proven elusive, but Cara's CR845 could come close. Its novelty as one of the first kappa opioid receptor agonists that does not enter the CNS, presents the opportunity to treat peripheral pain without addiction potential. Cara now has shown impressive proof of concept data, but the real clincher should come from the readout of three ongoing Phase 2/3 studies expected in the 1H 2017."
Shares of Cara Therapeutics closed at $7.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!