H.C. Wainwright Starts Cara Therapeutics (CARA) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "Drug companies have been seeking the perfect pain treatment for decades—something with mu-opioid-like efficacy (e.g., morphine) with none of the side effects. The ideal product has proven elusive, but Cara's CR845 could come close. Its novelty as one of the first kappa opioid receptor agonists that does not enter the CNS, presents the opportunity to treat peripheral pain without addiction potential. Cara now has shown impressive proof of concept data, but the real clincher should come from the readout of three ongoing Phase 2/3 studies expected in the 1H 2017."
Shares of Cara Therapeutics closed at $7.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!