H.C. Wainwright Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "As our title implies, we think few on Wall Street appreciate just how large a role that aldehydes play in myriad different disorders and hence how large the market could be for Aldeyra's NS2 "aldehyde trap". Aldeyra figured out the target, the solution, and now has three successful Phase 2 trials to boot. Aldehydes are a heterogenous group of compounds that are ubiquitous in living organisms. But since they are toxic (causing oxidative stress and inflammation), natural enzymes normally degrade them. However, when certain systems malfunction, aldehydes can accumulate and cause an array of problems. NS2 "traps" these toxic aldehydes and shuttles them to the lysosome for degradation thereby enhancing the body's normal elimination mechanism."
- Sjorgren-Larsson Syndrome.
- Allergic conjunctivitis would be huge market.
- NS2 works in uveitis too.
- Succinic semi-aldehyde dehydrogenase (SSADH) deficiency.
- Our target is $18.
Shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!