H.C. Wainwright Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "As our title implies, we think few on Wall Street appreciate just how large a role that aldehydes play in myriad different disorders and hence how large the market could be for Aldeyra's NS2 "aldehyde trap". Aldeyra figured out the target, the solution, and now has three successful Phase 2 trials to boot. Aldehydes are a heterogenous group of compounds that are ubiquitous in living organisms. But since they are toxic (causing oxidative stress and inflammation), natural enzymes normally degrade them. However, when certain systems malfunction, aldehydes can accumulate and cause an array of problems. NS2 "traps" these toxic aldehydes and shuttles them to the lysosome for degradation thereby enhancing the body's normal elimination mechanism."
- Sjorgren-Larsson Syndrome.
- Allergic conjunctivitis would be huge market.
- NS2 works in uveitis too.
- Succinic semi-aldehyde dehydrogenase (SSADH) deficiency.
- Our target is $18.
Shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!