H.C. Wainwright Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Corey Davis commented, "As our title implies, we think few on Wall Street appreciate just how large a role that aldehydes play in myriad different disorders and hence how large the market could be for Aldeyra's NS2 "aldehyde trap". Aldeyra figured out the target, the solution, and now has three successful Phase 2 trials to boot. Aldehydes are a heterogenous group of compounds that are ubiquitous in living organisms. But since they are toxic (causing oxidative stress and inflammation), natural enzymes normally degrade them. However, when certain systems malfunction, aldehydes can accumulate and cause an array of problems. NS2 "traps" these toxic aldehydes and shuttles them to the lysosome for degradation thereby enhancing the body's normal elimination mechanism."
- Sjorgren-Larsson Syndrome.
- Allergic conjunctivitis would be huge market.
- NS2 works in uveitis too.
- Succinic semi-aldehyde dehydrogenase (SSADH) deficiency.
- Our target is $18.
Shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!