H.C. Wainwright Starts Aerie Pharma (AERI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish following Phase 3 results from Roclatan's MERCURY 1 study.
"We have long been believers in the Specialty Pharma business model ofselling drugs on their own given the leverage to earnings that comeswith fast growing revenue, a small and largely fixed cost base, longproduct cycles, and a small share base. Aerie has all of that, has now been majorly de-risked, and all of that comes in the context ofan attractive valuation. Now that the Phase 3 results from Roclatan'sMERCURY 1 study in glaucoma are as positive as we could have hoped, we can see the stock well on its way to our target as the market continues to better appreciate the drug's potential. The primary debate inthe investment community will continue to be how large these drugsc an be given the largely genericized market," said Davis.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!