H.C. Wainwright Starts Aerie Pharma (AERI) at Buy
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish following Phase 3 results from Roclatan's MERCURY 1 study.
"We have long been believers in the Specialty Pharma business model ofselling drugs on their own given the leverage to earnings that comeswith fast growing revenue, a small and largely fixed cost base, longproduct cycles, and a small share base. Aerie has all of that, has now been majorly de-risked, and all of that comes in the context ofan attractive valuation. Now that the Phase 3 results from Roclatan'sMERCURY 1 study in glaucoma are as positive as we could have hoped, we can see the stock well on its way to our target as the market continues to better appreciate the drug's potential. The primary debate inthe investment community will continue to be how large these drugsc an be given the largely genericized market," said Davis.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!