H.C. Wainwright Starts Aerie Pharma (AERI) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish following Phase 3 results from Roclatan's MERCURY 1 study.
"We have long been believers in the Specialty Pharma business model ofselling drugs on their own given the leverage to earnings that comeswith fast growing revenue, a small and largely fixed cost base, longproduct cycles, and a small share base. Aerie has all of that, has now been majorly de-risked, and all of that comes in the context ofan attractive valuation. Now that the Phase 3 results from Roclatan'sMERCURY 1 study in glaucoma are as positive as we could have hoped, we can see the stock well on its way to our target as the market continues to better appreciate the drug's potential. The primary debate inthe investment community will continue to be how large these drugsc an be given the largely genericized market," said Davis.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!