H.C. Wainwright Starts Aerie Pharma (AERI) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish following Phase 3 results from Roclatan's MERCURY 1 study.
"We have long been believers in the Specialty Pharma business model ofselling drugs on their own given the leverage to earnings that comeswith fast growing revenue, a small and largely fixed cost base, longproduct cycles, and a small share base. Aerie has all of that, has now been majorly de-risked, and all of that comes in the context ofan attractive valuation. Now that the Phase 3 results from Roclatan'sMERCURY 1 study in glaucoma are as positive as we could have hoped, we can see the stock well on its way to our target as the market continues to better appreciate the drug's potential. The primary debate inthe investment community will continue to be how large these drugsc an be given the largely genericized market," said Davis.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!