H.C. Wainwright Starts Aerie Pharma (AERI) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $66. Analyst Corey Davis is bullish following Phase 3 results from Roclatan's MERCURY 1 study.
"We have long been believers in the Specialty Pharma business model ofselling drugs on their own given the leverage to earnings that comeswith fast growing revenue, a small and largely fixed cost base, longproduct cycles, and a small share base. Aerie has all of that, has now been majorly de-risked, and all of that comes in the context ofan attractive valuation. Now that the Phase 3 results from Roclatan'sMERCURY 1 study in glaucoma are as positive as we could have hoped, we can see the stock well on its way to our target as the market continues to better appreciate the drug's potential. The primary debate inthe investment community will continue to be how large these drugsc an be given the largely genericized market," said Davis.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $34.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!