H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright downgraded Juniper Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JNP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $6.75. Analyst Ed Arce noted that after markets closed on August 17, Juniper announced in a terse release that the Phase 2b trial of its lead drug candidate, COL-1077 (10% lidocaine bioadhesive gel), failed to achieve its primary and secondary endpoints, and that based on these results, the company is discontinuing development of the product.
Shares of Juniper Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!