H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP) to Neutral
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright downgraded Juniper Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JNP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $6.75. Analyst Ed Arce noted that after markets closed on August 17, Juniper announced in a terse release that the Phase 2b trial of its lead drug candidate, COL-1077 (10% lidocaine bioadhesive gel), failed to achieve its primary and secondary endpoints, and that based on these results, the company is discontinuing development of the product.
Shares of Juniper Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!