Guidewire Software (GWRE): Analyst Day Notes - UBS
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Brent Thill, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) after an uneventful analyst day.
GWRE's newer lines of Data/Digital products accounted for 25% of new bookings in FY16, and the products grew 90%+ from a customer count standpoint. With more new products/services in the pipeline, the analyst is confident that GWRE can continue to achieve its goal of 20%+ term license growth for the foreseeable future.
The analyst believes that GWRE is only 17% penetrated from a share of wallet standpoint across its entire customer base, and only 6% penetrated across its addressable market. It is now ~12 months from F4Q15 when GWRE landed 5 Tier 1 carriers and the analyst expects that this FY may see upside to both revenues and margins from large carrier expansion opportunities.
No change to the price target of $70.
Shares of Guidewire closed at $60.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!