Guidewire Software (GWRE): Analyst Day Notes - UBS
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Brent Thill, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) after an uneventful analyst day.
GWRE's newer lines of Data/Digital products accounted for 25% of new bookings in FY16, and the products grew 90%+ from a customer count standpoint. With more new products/services in the pipeline, the analyst is confident that GWRE can continue to achieve its goal of 20%+ term license growth for the foreseeable future.
The analyst believes that GWRE is only 17% penetrated from a share of wallet standpoint across its entire customer base, and only 6% penetrated across its addressable market. It is now ~12 months from F4Q15 when GWRE landed 5 Tier 1 carriers and the analyst expects that this FY may see upside to both revenues and margins from large carrier expansion opportunities.
No change to the price target of $70.
Shares of Guidewire closed at $60.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!