Guggenheim Resumes Charter Communications (CHTR) at Buy
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim resumes coverage on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $300.00.
Analyst Michael Morris commented, "CHTR share performance has been relatively strong since the company’s combination with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Communications (10% return compared to 6% for the S&P500 since the merger date), but we believe that a significant portion of the company’s financial growth potential remains underappreciated. We expect 1) strong subscriber and revenue growth as the company takes market share, 2) margin improvement as operating efficiencies are realized, and 3) incremental investor interest, particularly if the company is added to the S&P500 index, to be the key share drivers over the next 12 months. We resume coverage with a BUY rating (previously Coverage Suspended) and $300 price target."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $250.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!