Guggenheim Resumes Charter Communications (CHTR) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim resumes coverage on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $300.00.
Analyst Michael Morris commented, "CHTR share performance has been relatively strong since the company’s combination with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Communications (10% return compared to 6% for the S&P500 since the merger date), but we believe that a significant portion of the company’s financial growth potential remains underappreciated. We expect 1) strong subscriber and revenue growth as the company takes market share, 2) margin improvement as operating efficiencies are realized, and 3) incremental investor interest, particularly if the company is added to the S&P500 index, to be the key share drivers over the next 12 months. We resume coverage with a BUY rating (previously Coverage Suspended) and $300 price target."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $250.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!