Guggenheim Resumes Charter Communications (CHTR) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim resumes coverage on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $300.00.
Analyst Michael Morris commented, "CHTR share performance has been relatively strong since the company’s combination with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Communications (10% return compared to 6% for the S&P500 since the merger date), but we believe that a significant portion of the company’s financial growth potential remains underappreciated. We expect 1) strong subscriber and revenue growth as the company takes market share, 2) margin improvement as operating efficiencies are realized, and 3) incremental investor interest, particularly if the company is added to the S&P500 index, to be the key share drivers over the next 12 months. We resume coverage with a BUY rating (previously Coverage Suspended) and $300 price target."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $250.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!