Guggenheim Remains Positive on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Amid Toprol-XL Deal with AstraZeneca (AZN)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim affirms Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ARLZ) with a Buy rating and $12 price target after the company announced it will acquire the U.S. rights to Toprol-XL (metoprolol succinate) and its Authorized Generic (AG) pursuant to an agreement entered into between AstraZeneca and Aralez Pharmaceuticals Trading DAC, a subsidiary of Aralez.
The firm commented today,
With this deal, ARLZ should be profitable on an adjusted EBITDA basis in 2017 and we had not expected profitability until 2020. Toprol-XL is an extended release beta-blocker (indicated for high blood pressure). With the recently approved Yosprala, as well as the acquisition of Zontivity, ARLZ now has a significant offering of product that we expect to drive revenue in 2017+, and a strong base to continue the company's business development. Toprol-XL and its AG recorded a combined $89MM in 2015, and $53MM year to date through 6/30/2016. ARLZ expects the transaction to be immediately accretive in 2017 on an adjusted basis.
Guggenheim also noted upcoming catalysts for Aralez: 1) Yosprala 100/40mg dose EU MAA filing in 4Q16; 2) Treximet/MT400 Canada filing by end of '16; 3) Build-out of 110-person cardiovascular sales force ahead of Yosprala launch in October '16; 4) Close Toprol-XL acquisition, 4Q16; and 5) M&A and business development '16+.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Oasmia announces private placement of new shares
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!