Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Following Yosprala Approval
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Aralez Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARLZ) following the approval of Yosprala and the recent acquisition of Zontivity. Yosprala will complement ARLZ's Fibricor, which is another CV drug that ARLZ already markets, and Zontivity, which ARLZ recently acquired.
Analyst Louise Chen commented, "Today's approval of Yosprala and the recent acquisition of Zontivity underscore our positive investment thesis. We continue to believe that there is upside to consensus expectations and this could come from: 1) ARLZ's approved products; 2) The company's pipeline; as well as 3) Business develop, which ARLZ has publicly stated will be focused on CV and Pain. We believe Yosprala could reach sales of $200MM+ by '22. Additionally, we think ARLZ will be a successful consolidator of assets with its strong balance sheet, experienced management team, and low tax rate."
Shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Louise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!