Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Ahead of PDUFA Date for Yosprala
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Aralez Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARLZ) ahead of the company's September 9th PDUFA date for Yosprala. Guggenheim is expecting approval and expects the company to launch the drug in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen "We expect approval of Yosprala on its PDUFA date on 9/14. ARLZ has been preparing for the launch by expanding its cardiovascular salesforce and launching promotional efforts for its other cardiovascular drugs. If approved, we expect the company to launch the drug in 4Q16. We estimate peak sales of $200MM by '22, which we believe is not fully reflected in consensus expectations yet."
Shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!