Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Ahead of PDUFA Date for Yosprala
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Aralez Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARLZ) ahead of the company's September 9th PDUFA date for Yosprala. Guggenheim is expecting approval and expects the company to launch the drug in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen "We expect approval of Yosprala on its PDUFA date on 9/14. ARLZ has been preparing for the launch by expanding its cardiovascular salesforce and launching promotional efforts for its other cardiovascular drugs. If approved, we expect the company to launch the drug in 4Q16. We estimate peak sales of $200MM by '22, which we believe is not fully reflected in consensus expectations yet."
Shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!