Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Ahead of PDUFA Date for Yosprala
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Aralez Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARLZ) ahead of the company's September 9th PDUFA date for Yosprala. Guggenheim is expecting approval and expects the company to launch the drug in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen "We expect approval of Yosprala on its PDUFA date on 9/14. ARLZ has been preparing for the launch by expanding its cardiovascular salesforce and launching promotional efforts for its other cardiovascular drugs. If approved, we expect the company to launch the drug in 4Q16. We estimate peak sales of $200MM by '22, which we believe is not fully reflected in consensus expectations yet."
Shares of Aralez Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Merck (MRK) Receives Upgrades To Top Rating Recommendation From 3 Firms
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!