Guggenheim Reiterates Buy as Medicines Co. (MDCO) Prepares Phase 2 Data
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim reiterated a Buy rating and $55.00 price target on The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) as the company prepares to publish its 3-month and some 6-month Phase 2 data for its PCSK9 next month.
Analyst Louise Chen commented, "MDCO could publish 3-month and some 6-month Phase 2 data for its PCSK9 next month. The company expects to have most, if not all, of the 3-month data, and some of the 6-month data by September. Given the interest in PCKS9s, MDCO plans to publish a press release with top-line data as soon as possible, and provide more details at a medical conference. If the Phase 2 PCSK9 data for MDCO and outcomes data are both positive, we would expect MDCO's stock to trade toward our $55 PT. Based on our diligence, a 20%-30% reduction in heart attacks/death may be enough to increase uptake of this drug class."
Shares of The Medicines Company closed at $37.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!