Guggenheim Names Novavax (NVAX) its Best Idea
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst William Tanner named Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) its Best Idea and reiterated a Buy rating and price target of $25.
Tanner commented, "We are designating NVAX shares as our Best Idea ahead of the release of top-line data (3Q16 per management guidance) from the Phase 3 Resolve trial of the RSV vaccine in older adults. If safe and effective, we believe it will become the first active vaccine marketed for preventing RSV infection. A significant, global unmet medical need should position Novavax well in negotiations with potential partners seeking ex-U.S. commercial rights, we believe. Release of the Resolve data could create substantial share volatility and we remind investors that the company possesses other assets that could also create share value, namely, the seasonal influenza vaccine and programs in other infectious diseases such as Zika"
Shares of Novavax closed at $6.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Guggenheim Starts CyrusOne (CONE) at Buy
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!