Guggenheim Names Novavax (NVAX) its Best Idea
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst William Tanner named Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) its Best Idea and reiterated a Buy rating and price target of $25.
Tanner commented, "We are designating NVAX shares as our Best Idea ahead of the release of top-line data (3Q16 per management guidance) from the Phase 3 Resolve trial of the RSV vaccine in older adults. If safe and effective, we believe it will become the first active vaccine marketed for preventing RSV infection. A significant, global unmet medical need should position Novavax well in negotiations with potential partners seeking ex-U.S. commercial rights, we believe. Release of the Resolve data could create substantial share volatility and we remind investors that the company possesses other assets that could also create share value, namely, the seasonal influenza vaccine and programs in other infectious diseases such as Zika"
Shares of Novavax closed at $6.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) Initiates Phase 2 Trial of RSV F Vaccine in Older Adults
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!