Guggenheim Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy Ahead of Positive Expected TX-001HR Data
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00, saying they see positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen commented, "We are assuming coverage of TXMD. It is a good time to take a look at TXMD ahead of what we believe will be positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16. We also expect TXMD to receive approval for Yuvvexy on its PDUFA date of 5/7/17. We believe these two drugs have blockbuster potential that are underappreciated by the Street. Yuvvexy for VVA would have earlier onset of action, lower systemic exposure, and greater ease of use than other therapies on the market. TX-001HR for hot flashes has potential to be the first FDA-approved bio-identical hormone therapy containing natural estradiol and progesterone. These drugs target a multibillion-dollar market opportunity."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $5.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Short Report 'Sound Like a Rehash', Buy on Weakness - Guggenheim
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!