Guggenheim Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy Ahead of Positive Expected TX-001HR Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00, saying they see positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen commented, "We are assuming coverage of TXMD. It is a good time to take a look at TXMD ahead of what we believe will be positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16. We also expect TXMD to receive approval for Yuvvexy on its PDUFA date of 5/7/17. We believe these two drugs have blockbuster potential that are underappreciated by the Street. Yuvvexy for VVA would have earlier onset of action, lower systemic exposure, and greater ease of use than other therapies on the market. TX-001HR for hot flashes has potential to be the first FDA-approved bio-identical hormone therapy containing natural estradiol and progesterone. These drugs target a multibillion-dollar market opportunity."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $5.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD): Positive TX-001HR Data Supports Market Potential - Guggenheim
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!