Guggenheim Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy Ahead of Positive Expected TX-001HR Data
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00, saying they see positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16.
Analyst Louise Chen commented, "We are assuming coverage of TXMD. It is a good time to take a look at TXMD ahead of what we believe will be positive data for TX-001HR in 4Q16. We also expect TXMD to receive approval for Yuvvexy on its PDUFA date of 5/7/17. We believe these two drugs have blockbuster potential that are underappreciated by the Street. Yuvvexy for VVA would have earlier onset of action, lower systemic exposure, and greater ease of use than other therapies on the market. TX-001HR for hot flashes has potential to be the first FDA-approved bio-identical hormone therapy containing natural estradiol and progesterone. These drugs target a multibillion-dollar market opportunity."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $5.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Announces Positive Data from TX-001HR Phase 3
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Short Report 'Sound Like a Rehash', Buy on Weakness - Guggenheim
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, PDUFA, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!