Guggenheim Assumes AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) at Buy; Makena Ascribed Very Little Value
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim assumes coverage on AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00, saying the market is ascribing very little value to Makena.
Analyst Brandon Folkes commented, "At current levels, we believe the market ascribes very little value to Makena (for pre-term birth) post '18. We believe the current share price creates a compelling risk/reward profile, with the potential for significant upside once the Makena generic overhang is removed, and business development further diversifies the company's revenue streams. We model generic erosion on Makena from '18 given the large Medicaid market; however, we believe the Makena franchise will continue to generate meaningful revenues for the company post '18, driven by the Sub-Q."
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $25.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Endo International plc (ENDP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!