Guggenheim Assumes AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) at Buy; Makena Ascribed Very Little Value
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim assumes coverage on AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00, saying the market is ascribing very little value to Makena.
Analyst Brandon Folkes commented, "At current levels, we believe the market ascribes very little value to Makena (for pre-term birth) post '18. We believe the current share price creates a compelling risk/reward profile, with the potential for significant upside once the Makena generic overhang is removed, and business development further diversifies the company's revenue streams. We model generic erosion on Makena from '18 given the large Medicaid market; however, we believe the Makena franchise will continue to generate meaningful revenues for the company post '18, driven by the Sub-Q."
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $25.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!