Grubhub (GRUB): Notes From CFO Meeting - Mizuho
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) after hosting an investor meeting with the company's CFO, Adam DeWitt. The overall tone was positive, as we discussed the delivery roll out, new product launches, competition, and slowing growth of active diners.
Overall, the analyst came away more constructive on the company's delivery strategy, and believes that product improvements could drive better conversion over time. GrubHub owns the largest network of restaurants and diners, and is now the largest third party food delivery provider. The analyst suggests buying shares after the 3Q EPS pull back.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $36.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Overweight
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!