Grubhub (GRUB): Notes From CFO Meeting - Mizuho
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) after hosting an investor meeting with the company's CFO, Adam DeWitt. The overall tone was positive, as we discussed the delivery roll out, new product launches, competition, and slowing growth of active diners.
Overall, the analyst came away more constructive on the company's delivery strategy, and believes that product improvements could drive better conversion over time. GrubHub owns the largest network of restaurants and diners, and is now the largest third party food delivery provider. The analyst suggests buying shares after the 3Q EPS pull back.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $36.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!