Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Declines; ITG Sees Risk to Billings
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) stock declined on Tuesday after ITG Group said it sees risk to Q3 billings. Analysts think a slowdown in August worsened in September. As a result, they see a quarter-over-quarter decline in billings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ann (ANN) Could See Upside in Potential Takeout, Says Mizuho Securities
- Ambarella (AMBA) Price Target Raised to Street High of $80 at FBN
- Tarena International (TEDU) PT Trimmed to $16.20 at Jefferies; 'Buy' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!