Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Declines; ITG Sees Risk to Billings
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- Apple (AAPL) May Shell Out Above-Average Fees to Music Labels for Streaming Content
Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) stock declined on Tuesday after ITG Group said it sees risk to Q3 billings. Analysts think a slowdown in August worsened in September. As a result, they see a quarter-over-quarter decline in billings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Michael Kors (KORS) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Fossil Group (FOSL) Following Michael Kors (KORS) Q4 Results
- FBR Capital Raised Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Price Target Following a Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!