Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Declines; ITG Sees Risk to Billings
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) stock declined on Tuesday after ITG Group said it sees risk to Q3 billings. Analysts think a slowdown in August worsened in September. As a result, they see a quarter-over-quarter decline in billings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Gains On Reports of Huge Deal - Piper
- UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Active, Shares Gain on Chatter
- Despite 2.0 Positives Panera Bread (PNRA) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!