Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Declines; ITG Sees Risk to Billings
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) stock declined on Tuesday after ITG Group said it sees risk to Q3 billings. Analysts think a slowdown in August worsened in September. As a result, they see a quarter-over-quarter decline in billings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Sell
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!