Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Declines; ITG Sees Risk to Billings
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAP) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) stock declined on Tuesday after ITG Group said it sees risk to Q3 billings. Analysts think a slowdown in August worsened in September. As a result, they see a quarter-over-quarter decline in billings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Downgrades Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Hospira (HSP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!