Groupon (GRPN) PT Bumped to $6 at Macquarie
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Tom White reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) to $6.00 (from $5.30), saying local deals ramp remains strong and ad spend to support topline/mobile app momentum.
White notes a strong trajectory for deal volume; +26% since Apr. ‘16, +94% since Aug. ‘15. "Across the largest 20 U.S. cities, GRPN currently offers 130k deals marketed as “Local”. This is +26% since Apr ’16 (5,300 net new deals per month, the highest monthly average adds since we began tracking this data), and +94% since we first conducted this analysis in Aug ‘15. All 20 cities saw double-digit % growth since Apr ‘16," White comments. "Seasonality may be a factor, but this steady upward trend is positive in our view."
Shares of Groupon, Inc. closed at $5.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!