Groupon (GRPN) PT Bumped to $6 at Macquarie
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macquarie analyst Tom White reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) to $6.00 (from $5.30), saying local deals ramp remains strong and ad spend to support topline/mobile app momentum.
White notes a strong trajectory for deal volume; +26% since Apr. ‘16, +94% since Aug. ‘15. "Across the largest 20 U.S. cities, GRPN currently offers 130k deals marketed as “Local”. This is +26% since Apr ’16 (5,300 net new deals per month, the highest monthly average adds since we began tracking this data), and +94% since we first conducted this analysis in Aug ‘15. All 20 cities saw double-digit % growth since Apr ‘16," White comments. "Seasonality may be a factor, but this steady upward trend is positive in our view."
Shares of Groupon, Inc. closed at $5.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!