Graphic Packaging (GPK) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies Post Q3
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng maintained a Buy rating on Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) but cut estimates and his price target to $15.00 (from $16.00) following Q3 results.
Ng commented, "While price:cost will be a drag next year, GPK expects productivity to trend towards the high end and FCF should accelerate (up 14%), with shares trading attractively with a 10% FCF yield. We believe the sell off today is overblown, and expect GPK to step up buybacks and continue to target bolt on acquisitions in Europe to drive growth."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $0.78 to $0.74 and FY 2017 EPS goes from $0.85 to $0.78.
Shares of Graphic Packaging Holding Company closed at $12.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!