Graphic Packaging (GPK) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies Post Q3
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng maintained a Buy rating on Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) but cut estimates and his price target to $15.00 (from $16.00) following Q3 results.
Ng commented, "While price:cost will be a drag next year, GPK expects productivity to trend towards the high end and FCF should accelerate (up 14%), with shares trading attractively with a 10% FCF yield. We believe the sell off today is overblown, and expect GPK to step up buybacks and continue to target bolt on acquisitions in Europe to drive growth."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $0.78 to $0.74 and FY 2017 EPS goes from $0.85 to $0.78.
Shares of Graphic Packaging Holding Company closed at $12.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!