Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) PT Raised to $53 at Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert reiterated an Overweight rating and raised his price target on Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) to $53.00 (from $49.00) following impressive operating performance.
Appert commented, "LOPE continues to generate operating results unmatched by post-secondary industry peers, with robust (slightly better than expected) 2Q growth in all key operating and financial metrics. We think the market underestimates the sustainability of growth at LOPE as well as the potential for a significant inflection in free cash flow over the next several years. We reiterate our Overweight rating and boost our price target to $53."
Shares of Grand Canyon Education closed at $41.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!