Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) PT Raised to $53 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert reiterated an Overweight rating and raised his price target on Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) to $53.00 (from $49.00) following impressive operating performance.
Appert commented, "LOPE continues to generate operating results unmatched by post-secondary industry peers, with robust (slightly better than expected) 2Q growth in all key operating and financial metrics. We think the market underestimates the sustainability of growth at LOPE as well as the potential for a significant inflection in free cash flow over the next several years. We reiterate our Overweight rating and boost our price target to $53."
Shares of Grand Canyon Education closed at $41.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!