Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) PT Raised to $53 at Piper Jaffray
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert reiterated an Overweight rating and raised his price target on Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) to $53.00 (from $49.00) following impressive operating performance.
Appert commented, "LOPE continues to generate operating results unmatched by post-secondary industry peers, with robust (slightly better than expected) 2Q growth in all key operating and financial metrics. We think the market underestimates the sustainability of growth at LOPE as well as the potential for a significant inflection in free cash flow over the next several years. We reiterate our Overweight rating and boost our price target to $53."
Shares of Grand Canyon Education closed at $41.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!