Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) PT Raised to $53 at Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert reiterated an Overweight rating and raised his price target on Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) to $53.00 (from $49.00) following impressive operating performance.
Appert commented, "LOPE continues to generate operating results unmatched by post-secondary industry peers, with robust (slightly better than expected) 2Q growth in all key operating and financial metrics. We think the market underestimates the sustainability of growth at LOPE as well as the potential for a significant inflection in free cash flow over the next several years. We reiterate our Overweight rating and boost our price target to $53."
Shares of Grand Canyon Education closed at $41.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!