Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) PT Raised to $53 at Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert reiterated an Overweight rating and raised his price target on Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE) to $53.00 (from $49.00) following impressive operating performance.
Appert commented, "LOPE continues to generate operating results unmatched by post-secondary industry peers, with robust (slightly better than expected) 2Q growth in all key operating and financial metrics. We think the market underestimates the sustainability of growth at LOPE as well as the potential for a significant inflection in free cash flow over the next several years. We reiterate our Overweight rating and boost our price target to $53."
Shares of Grand Canyon Education closed at $41.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!