Grace (GRA) Gains as Analyst Highlights Potential Takeover
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grace (NYSE: GRA) is fractionally higher early Monday (+0.5%) after Monness Crespi Hardt analyst Chris Shaw highlighted that Honeywell (NYSE: HON) could potentially buy W.R. Grace after its UOP division ended the HPC alliance with Albemarle (NYSE: ALB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- SoftBank's $50B U.S. Investment News Likely Precusor to Spint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS)/Dish (DISH) Merger - Oppenheimer
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!