Grace (GRA) Gains as Analyst Highlights Potential Takeover
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grace (NYSE: GRA) is fractionally higher early Monday (+0.5%) after Monness Crespi Hardt analyst Chris Shaw highlighted that Honeywell (NYSE: HON) could potentially buy W.R. Grace after its UOP division ended the HPC alliance with Albemarle (NYSE: ALB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!