Grace (GRA) Gains as Analyst Highlights Potential Takeover
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grace (NYSE: GRA) is fractionally higher early Monday (+0.5%) after Monness Crespi Hardt analyst Chris Shaw highlighted that Honeywell (NYSE: HON) could potentially buy W.R. Grace after its UOP division ended the HPC alliance with Albemarle (NYSE: ALB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN
- Burberry and Coach not in active merger talks: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!