Goldman Sachs Upgrades Shutterfly Inc. (SFLY) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Goldman Sachs upgraded Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $52.00 (from $47.00), suggesting 27% upside.
Analyst Heath Terry comments, " At less than 5x 2015 EV/EBITDA, we believe the risk/reward in owning SFLY is favorable as the company continues to post at least mid-teens organic growth, leverages a three-year technology and fulfillment driven investment cycle into more sustainable growth, and potentially benefits from the development of a higher margin, less seasonal, more future-proof, cloud product in ThisLife. While consumer transition to digital cards, invitations, and photos remains a long term risk, ThisLife could represent compelling upside at the current valuation."
The firm raised 2014-16 revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates 2% and 3%, on average, to reflect modest contribution from ThisLife and potential margin leverage in 2015 and beyond.
FY 2014 EPS goes from ($0.33) to ($0.32), FY 2015 EPS goes from $0.68 to $0.82 and FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.09 to $1.31.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $41.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Defends Qlik Technologies (QLIK)
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Fidelity National Financial (FNF); Forecasting 3% Revenue Decline in 2016
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on The Mosaic Company (MOS) Following Weak 1Q Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!