Goldman Sachs Upgrades Shutterfly Inc. (SFLY) to Buy
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Goldman Sachs upgraded Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $52.00 (from $47.00), suggesting 27% upside.
Analyst Heath Terry comments, " At less than 5x 2015 EV/EBITDA, we believe the risk/reward in owning SFLY is favorable as the company continues to post at least mid-teens organic growth, leverages a three-year technology and fulfillment driven investment cycle into more sustainable growth, and potentially benefits from the development of a higher margin, less seasonal, more future-proof, cloud product in ThisLife. While consumer transition to digital cards, invitations, and photos remains a long term risk, ThisLife could represent compelling upside at the current valuation."
The firm raised 2014-16 revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates 2% and 3%, on average, to reflect modest contribution from ThisLife and potential margin leverage in 2015 and beyond.
FY 2014 EPS goes from ($0.33) to ($0.32), FY 2015 EPS goes from $0.68 to $0.82 and FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.09 to $1.31.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $41.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Mosaic (MOS) Estimates, PT Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!