Goldman Sachs Removes Level 3 Communications (LVLT) from Conviction Buy List
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $55.00 (from $64.00). Analyst Brett Feldman noted softer revenue outlook.
"While we lower out 12m target price by 14% to $55 on a mix of a lower target multiple and growth expectations, we maintain our Buy with 19% potential upside. Further, we expect LVLT to provide an update on capital allocation plans by year end. While it has stated M&A is a higher priority, we believe the recent pullback in the stock price increases the relative appeal for buybacks and could see an authorization announced by year end. Highlighting its financial flexibility, we estimate LVLT could in theory repurchase +60% of its stock over 5 years at target leverage," said Feldman.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $45.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!