Goldman Sachs Removed Microsoft (MSFT) from its Conviction Buy List
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
Goldman Sachs removed Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) from its Conviction Buy List, although they are maintaining their Buy rating and $30 price target.
The firm said they remain bullish on MSFT with the Windows 7 launch on Oct 22 and they don't believe Street estimates fully incorporate upside, however they are balancing the risk of a soft Q1 report and continued lack of guidance.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Maintains Bullish Stance on Walter Energy (WLT)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ests Boosted on Strong Channel Fill; Short Rally Possible, RBC Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!