Goldman Sachs Lifts Price Targets and Estimates On Select Retails Names
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
- Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) from $18 to $22
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) from $32 to $36
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE: PVH) from $35 to $45
- Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) from $5.50 to $7.00
- Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) from $50 to $51
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) from $27 to $35
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST) from $50 to $55
- TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) from $39 to $43
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from $34 to $40
The firm raised estimates on JWN, M, JCP, PVH, COST, TJX, TIF.
Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE: FDO) price target was cut from $30 to $28.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Removes Cisco (CSCO) From Conviction Buy List
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Principal Financial Group (PFG) - PT to $48
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following Mobile Mini's (MINI) Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!