Goldman Sachs Lifts Price Targets and Estimates On Select Retails Names
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) from $18 to $22
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) from $32 to $36
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE: PVH) from $35 to $45
- Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) from $5.50 to $7.00
- Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) from $50 to $51
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) from $27 to $35
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST) from $50 to $55
- TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) from $39 to $43
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from $34 to $40
The firm raised estimates on JWN, M, JCP, PVH, COST, TJX, TIF.
Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE: FDO) price target was cut from $30 to $28.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Estimates, PT Raised at Wells Fargo
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies on Strong Q3
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $128 at BTIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!