Goldman Sachs Lifts Price Targets and Estimates On Select Retails Names
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
- Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) from $18 to $22
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) from $32 to $36
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE: PVH) from $35 to $45
- Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) from $5.50 to $7.00
- Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) from $50 to $51
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) from $27 to $35
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST) from $50 to $55
- TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) from $39 to $43
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from $34 to $40
The firm raised estimates on JWN, M, JCP, PVH, COST, TJX, TIF.
Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE: FDO) price target was cut from $30 to $28.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Costco Wholesale (COST): Patience Brings Rewards - UBS
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!