Goldman Sachs Lifts Price Targets and Estimates On Select Retails Names
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) from $18 to $22
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) from $32 to $36
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE: PVH) from $35 to $45
- Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) from $5.50 to $7.00
- Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) from $50 to $51
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) from $27 to $35
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST) from $50 to $55
- TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) from $39 to $43
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from $34 to $40
The firm raised estimates on JWN, M, JCP, PVH, COST, TJX, TIF.
Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE: FDO) price target was cut from $30 to $28.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on PVH Corp. (PVH) Following 1Q Beat and Raise
- Baird Remains Bullish on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Following Solid 3Q and In-Line Guidance
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Brocade Communications (BRCD) Following Ruckus Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!