Goldman Sachs Lifts Price Targets and Estimates On Select Retails Names
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
- Macy's, Inc. (NYSE: M) from $18 to $22
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) from $32 to $36
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. (NYSE: PVH) from $35 to $45
- Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) from $5.50 to $7.00
- Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) from $50 to $51
- Coach Inc. (NYSE: COH) from $27 to $35
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST) from $50 to $55
- TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) from $39 to $43
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from $34 to $40
The firm raised estimates on JWN, M, JCP, PVH, COST, TJX, TIF.
Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE: FDO) price target was cut from $30 to $28.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) to Hold
- Leerink Cuts Alnylam (ALNY) PT to $107
- Compass Point Cut Price Target as On Deck Capital (ONDK) Reports Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!