Goldman Sachs Downgrades Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 8:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $35.00 (from $33.00). Analyst Lindsay Drucker Mann said valuation appears full.
"We downgrade URBN to Neutral from Buy as our thesis on the Urban Outfitters brand has played out following the 2Q earnings beat. We believe URBN has successfully turned around the UO brand as it is now realizing healthy mid-single digit comps growth and near-peak merch margins. At the consolidated level, we believe merch margins are near average levels, with less room for meaningful improvement form here," said Drucker Mann.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $37.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!