Goldman Sachs Downgrades Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 8:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $35.00 (from $33.00). Analyst Lindsay Drucker Mann said valuation appears full.
"We downgrade URBN to Neutral from Buy as our thesis on the Urban Outfitters brand has played out following the 2Q earnings beat. We believe URBN has successfully turned around the UO brand as it is now realizing healthy mid-single digit comps growth and near-peak merch margins. At the consolidated level, we believe merch margins are near average levels, with less room for meaningful improvement form here," said Drucker Mann.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $37.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!