Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Hertz Global (HTZ) to Hold
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Price Target Raised to $45 at Goldman Sachs
- Dougherty & Co Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!