Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Removes SunCoke Energy (SXC) from CL-Buy List (Earlier)
- Analog Devices (ADI) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!