Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Downgrades DaVita (DVA) to Hold
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades FactSet Research Systems (FDS) to Neutral
- Microsoft (MSFT) Dividend Increase Below Expectations, Says Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!