Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/24: (BMRN) (CIMT) (SYN) Higher; (CANF) (GALE) (BIND) Lower
- Carl Icahn: Do Yourself a Favor and Follow Me on Twitter (AAPL)
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Adds Realogy (RLGY) to CL-Buy List
- Sterne Agee Raises FY14-FY16 Estimates on Foot Looker (FL)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!