Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Price Targets Lowered at Goldman; Analyst Views Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- Avago Technologie (AVGO) PT Raised to $90 at Barclays on Strong Q3, Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!