Goldman Sachs Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Conviction Buy to Buy with a price target of $59.00 (from $56.00).
Analyst Brian Zimmerman said, "While we reiterate our Buy rating and remain positive on TMH’s strong business model and position within the physician management space, after nearly 13 months we are removing the shares from the Americas Conviction List as consensus and our estimates have converged (GS +1.4% above 2015 consensus EBITDA)."
Shares of Team Health closed at $49.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Removes MarkWest Energy (MWE) from CL-Buy List
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Hill International (HIL) at Spec. Buy
- AK Steel (AKS) FCF Thesis Intact, Nomura Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!