Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kellogg (K) to Sell
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Goldman Sachs downgraded Kellogg (NYSE: K) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $59.00 (from $64.00) as top-line weakness eats into cost-savings benefits.
Analyst Jason English said, "top-line rejuvenation efforts are falling flat and the portfolio is coming under what we believe is a retail lead SKU rationalization knife." Given sales weakness this makes management expectation of gradual improvement through this year and into next out of reach.
They lower FY14/FY15/FY16 EPS estimates by 4%/6%/6% and stand 3%/6%/6% below consensus.
Shares of Kellogg closed at $66.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!