Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kellogg (K) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Kellogg (NYSE: K) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $59.00 (from $64.00) as top-line weakness eats into cost-savings benefits.
Analyst Jason English said, "top-line rejuvenation efforts are falling flat and the portfolio is coming under what we believe is a retail lead SKU rationalization knife." Given sales weakness this makes management expectation of gradual improvement through this year and into next out of reach.
They lower FY14/FY15/FY16 EPS estimates by 4%/6%/6% and stand 3%/6%/6% below consensus.
Shares of Kellogg closed at $66.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Sees 29% Downside in American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Downgrades to Sell
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) PT Lifted to $124 at Credit Suisse
- AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $74 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!